Florida Engineering Laws and Rules
Course ID: RV-11447AW | 1 hour | All Levels
This course is a summary of the most recent updates to the laws and rules for engineers in Florida.
Regulations this course is based on:
- Florida Administrative Code (Updated: April 8, 2019)
- Chapter 61G15 Board of Professional Engineers Organization & Purpose
- Florida Statutes
- Chapter 471 - Engineering
- Chapter 455 - Business & Professional Regulation - General Provisions
- Florida Building Code
- DBPR Building Code Information System - Florida Building Code
Professional Engineers Licensed in Florida.
Accreditations: Approval received for Florida Engineer.
Don't see this course in your library? Contact your Account Manager for assistance.