Cyber Security for Business Leaders Series
Course IDs: RV-11412 – RV-11415
2 hours | Fundamental
Why did we develop this series?
In today's high tech world, a cyber attack is a very real threat for businesses of all sizes. This training prepares Executive leadership to both maintain and develop culture of security and react to attacks.
About This Series
This series of 4 courses provides the training needed for Business Leaders to feel confident and prepared to safe guard against security breaches, hackers and full on attacks, anticipate and mitigate damage when an incident does occur, develop and understanding of laws and regulations to preserve data, and create workplace behaviors to maintain a secure environment.
- Cyber Awareness (RVCYBWNS)
- Professional Development (RVAPDLIB)
- Workplace Essentials (RVWPLESS)
- Cybersecurity Awareness for Business Leaders: Laws and Global Compliance Standards (RV-11412)
- Cybersecurity Awareness for Business Leaders: Creating A Cyber Security Culture (RV-11413)
- Cybersecurity Awareness for Business Leaders: Safeguarding Against Social Engineer Attacks (RV-11414)
- Cybersecurity Awareness for Business Leaders: Incident Preparedness and Management Planning (RV-11415)
Don't see these courses in your library? Contact your Account Manager for assistance.