As an administrator, you may want to know what your active user roster looks like in order to know who is actively using the platform. The best way to do this is to generate a Rosters report, which will give you a list of the active users utilizing the platform.
Here are the steps to follow in order to run a Rosters report:
1. Log into your RedVector account. Once you are logged in, click on Switch to Manager menu.
2. Click on Reports.
3. Click on Rosters and then select User/Student.
4. When choosing the criteria to include in the report, it is recommended to check five columns:
- First name
- Last name
- Job role - States if a user is an administrator or not
- Assigned library - Shows the library which you are paying for
You may add as many additional columns as you please.
5. You may choose to make this a Scheduled report if you would like this report to run quarterly or any time you would like to specify.
6. You may choose to include Active or Inactive users in your report. Since this report is primarily based on Active users, it is recommended to check Active. It is also recommended to include both Licensed and Non-Licensed users to ensure all the active users appear on the report.
7. Once you have chosen the desired criteria, click Generate Report.
8. Once you have generated the report, you may copy the report or export it as a PDF or Excel spreadsheet. If you would like to edit the report, export the report as an Excel spreadsheet to do so.