In the case that a slide in your course is stuck or frozen, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome to access the course. If you are unable to use Chrome, then here are some links to help resolve this issue:
Articles in this section
- My course slide is frozen and I cannot continue
- My course has no sound
- What score must I achieve on my test to successfully pass my course and receive a certificate of completion?
- Do I have to be online the entire time to take a course or quiz?
- What is your return/refund/guarantee policy?
- Can I print my online course?
- How long will I have access to an online course?
- How do I download my course?
- How do I know that I have completed a course?
- What are the definitions of PDU, LU and CEU?