If you have misplaced or damaged your OSHA 10 card and need a replacement, RedVector can request one for you from the Department of Labor as long as you meet the following requirements:
- You took the OSHA program through RedVector.
- You took the course less than 5 years ago. OSHA will not issue a replacement card for a course completed more than 5 years ago. You will have to re-take the course to get a new card.
- This is the first time you have requested a replacement. Only one replacement card may be issued per student per class.
Please e-mail your replacement request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Make sure to include your First Name, Last Name, and current US Mailing Address. OSHA cards can not be sent to a non US mailing address.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks to receive your replacement card.