How can I get a Replacement Card?


If you have misplaced or damaged your OSHA 10 card and need a replacement, RedVector can request one for you from the Department of Labor as long as you meet the following requirements:

  • You took the OSHA program through RedVector.
  • You took the course less than 5years ago. OSHA will not issue a replacement card for a course completed more than 3 5 years ago. You will have to re-take the course to get a new card.
  • This is the first time you have requested a replacement. Only one replacement card may be issued per student per class.

Please e-mail your replacement request to .

  • Make sure to include your First Name, Last Name, and current US Mailing AddressOSHA cards can not be sent to a non US mailing address.
  • Please allow 6-8 weeks to receive your replacement card.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.