Yes. Most courses are available in an easy-to-print PDF format. When you click on a course title from your My Courses page in the RedVector LMS, it will list a PDF icon next to each lesson. If you click this icon, it will generate a PDF which you may then print directly from your browser, or which you may save to your computer.
Articles in this section
- Internal Server Error on OSHA 30 Courses
- What score must I achieve on my test to successfully pass my course and receive a certificate of completion?
- Do I have to be online the entire time to take a course or quiz?
- What is your return/refund/guarantee policy?
- Can I print my online course?
- How long will I have access to an online course?
- How do I download my course?
- How do I know that I have completed a course?
- What are the definitions of PDU, LU and CEU?