Reminder: Continuing Education Hours are due by June 30th on even years
- Fire Protection System Contractor Class I, II, and III requires 32 hours
- Fire Protection System Contractor Class IV and V requires 14 hours
Of the required hours, (all may be taken online)
- 1 hour of workplace safety
- 1 hour of business practices
- 1 hour of worker's compensation
The Florida State Fire Marshal's Office requires all courses to be pre-approved. The courses by RedVector have been approved to meet the requirements for Fire Protection System Contractors.
The following 8 courses amassing 10 hours were approved by the Florida State Fire Marshal's Office:
Don't see these courses in your catalog? Please contact your Client Success Manager for assistance.