Florida Contractor - Pinellas County
Reminder: 14 hours are due biennially on September 30th in odd years.
The following mandatory continuing education requirements are for Pinellas County Construction Licensing Board contractors:
- 1 hour Workplace Safety
- 1 hour Business Practices
- 1 hour Workers Compensation
- 1 hour Laws and Rules
- 1 hour Wind Mitigation Methodologies (if license is held in General, Building, Residential, Roofing, Specialty Structure, or Glass Glazing)
- 1 hour Specialized or Advanced module course approved by the Florida Building Commission or the Board
- The remaining hours may include any of the aforementioned subject matter of general topics.
Course approved by the Construction Industry Licensing Board (CILB) or Electrical Contractors' Licening Board (ECLB) for the education requirements for persons certified under Chapter 468, Part XII, Florida Statutes, shall be accepted for continuing education for renewal for persons who are certified or registered contractors under Chapter 489, Part I, Florida Statutes.
RedVector offers many coursese approved by the CILB and ECLB. You will also find courses that have been approved by the Florida Building Commission (FBC) on RedVector's website.
The following 6 courses amassing 9 hours were approved by the Florida Construction Industry Licensing Board (CILB):
|1||Construction Project Management: Project Coordination||2|
|2||Construction Project Management: Project Cost System||2|
|3||Construction Project Management: Project Financial Management||1|
|4||Construction Project Management: Project Scheduling Applications||2|
|5||Construction Project Management: Resource Management||1|
|6||Electrical Fire Systems||1|
Don't see these courses in your library? Please contact your Customer Success Manager for assistance.