Florida Electrical Contractor
Reminder: 14 Continuing Education Hours (CEH) due biennially by August 31st in even years
Of the 14 hours required, (all may be taken online):
- 1 hour must be related to Florida Building Code Advanced Building Code
- 1 hour must be related to Business Practice
- 1 hour must be related to Laws & Rules
- 7 hours must be realted to Technical subjects
- 1 hour must be related to Workers Compensation
- 1 hour must be related to Workplace Safety
The ECLB requires all courses to be pre-approved. The courses offered by RedVector have been approved by the ECLB to meet the requirements for an electrician.
The following 1-hour course has been approved by the Florida Electrical Contractors' Licensing Board (ECLB):
|1||Electrical Fire Alarm Systems||1|
Don't see this course in your library? Please contact your Customer Success Manager for assistance.