Florida Contractor - Palm Beach County
Reminder: 14 Continuing Education Hours (CEH) are due biennially on September 30th in odd years.
Of the 14 CEH required, all may be taken online:
- 1 hour must be related to Advanced Building Code
- 1 hour must be related to Business Practices
- 9 hours must be related to General courses of your choice
- 1 hour must be related to Laws and Rules
- 1 hour must be related to Workers Compensation
- 1 hour must be related to Workplace Safety
The Construction Industry Licensing Board of Palm Beach County requires all courses must be pre-approved by the CILB. The courses offered by RedVector have been reviewed and approved by the CILB to meet the requirements for a Professional Contractor.
The following 6 courses amassing 9 hours were approved by the Florida Construction Industry Licensing Board (CILB):
|1||Construction Project Management: Project Coordination||2|
|2||Construction Project Management: Project Cost System||2|
|3||Construction Project Management: Project Financial Management||1|
|4||Construction Project Management: Project Scheduling Applications||2|
|5||Construction Project Management: Resource Management||1|
|6||Electrical Fire Systems||1|
Don't see these courses in your library? Please contact your Customer Success Manager for assistance.