Florida Contractor, Certified and Registered
- Certified Contractors: 14 Continuing Education Hours (CEH) due biennially by August 31st in even years.
- Registered Contractors: 14 CEH due biennially by August 31st in odd years.
Of the 14 CEH required, all may be taken online:
- 1 hour must be related to Advanced Module of the FL Building Code
- 1 hour must be related to Business Practice
- 1 hour must be specifically related to laws and rules regulating the construction industry
- 1 hour must be related to Wind Mitigation Methodologies
- 1 hour must be related to Workers Compensation
- 1 hour must be related to Workplace Safety
- 1 hour must be related to pool electrical for Certified and Registered Contractors holding a swimming pool specialty contractor license (New requirement effecitve with licenses renewing August 2019)
The CILB requires all courses to be pre-approved. The courses offered by RedVector have been approved by the board to meet the requirements for a Professional Contractor. Provider # 0001771.
The following 6 courses amassing 9 hours have been approved by the Florida Construction Industry Licensing Board (CILB):
|1||Construction Project Management: Project Coordination||2|
|2||Construction Project Management: Project Cost System||2|
|3||Construction Project Management: Project Financial Management||1|
|4||Construction Project Management: Project Scheduling Applications||2|
|5||Construction Project Management: Resource Management||1|
|6||Electrical Fire Systems||1|
Don't see these courses in your library? Please contact your Customer Success Manager for assistance.