Reliability Essentials for Operators and Technicians
Course ID: RVI-11444b | 45 minutes | Intermediate
Many of the concepts covered in Reliability Engineering Essentials are valuable to Operators and Technicians. This course covers those key concepts to provide this audience an understanding of key reliability concepts, without the deeper dive into some of the mathematical equations that are not as applicable to these roles.
Intended Audience: Industrial Operators and Technicians
- All Industrial Courses (RVIMSTLIB)
- Facilities Management & Maintenance (RVFMELIB)
- Industrial Maintenance (RVCTLIB-1439)
- Industrial Maintenance & Reliability (RVIMRLIB)
- Industrial Premium (RVINDPRE)
Don't see this course in your catalog? Contact your Customer Success Manager for assistance.