Reminder: 14 Continuing Education Hours (CEH) due biennially by August 31st in even years.
Of the 14 hours required, all may be taken online:
- 1 hour must be related to Florida Building Code Advanced Building Code
- 1 hour must be related to Business Practice
- 1 hour must be related to Laws and Rules
- 7 hours must be related to Technical Subjects
- 1 hour must be related to Worker's Compensation
- 1 hour must be related to Workplace Safety
The Electrical Contractors Licensing Board (ECLB) requires all courses to be pre-approved. The courses offered by RedVector have been approved by ECLB to meet the requirements for an electrician.
The following 5 courses amassing 5 hours were approved by the Florida Electrical Contractors Licensing Board (ECLB):
|1||Transmission and Distribution: Introduction to Transmission and Distribution Systems||1|
|2||Transmission and Distribution: Overhead Distribution Systems||1|
|3||Transmission and Distribution: Working on Distribution Poles||1|
|4||Transmission and Distribution: Substations and Switchyards||1|
|5||Transmission and Distribution: Service Installation||1|
Don't see these courses in your catalog? Please contact your Account Manager for assistance.