14 Continuing Education Hours (CEH) are due biennially on Sept 30th.
Of the 14 CEH required, (all may be taken online):
- 1 hour must be related to Advanced Building Code
- 1 hour must be related to Business Practices
- 9 hours must be related to General courses of your choice
- 1 hour must be related to Laws and Rules
- 1 hour must be related to Workers Compensation
- 1 hour must be related to Work Place Safety
The Construction Industry Licensing Board of Palm Beach County requires all courses must be pre-approved by the Florida Construction Industry Licensing Board (CILB). The courses offered by RedVector have been reviewed and approved by the CILB to meet the requirements for a Professional Contractor.
Note: 394 courses were made available for Florida - Contractor, Palm Beach County.
If you have any questions, please contact your Account Manager.