Users can edit their personal information with the My Account link on the top right of the Home page.
My Account features users’ personal information, including
- Account allows a user to change his or her password, Email Address, and update security questions.
- Username: Depending on the setting selected by the users administrator, users may be able to change their username to a different confirmed email or a different username.
- Password: Users can edit their password by clicking the edit icon to the right of the password field. Enter the old password and new password and hit save
- Email: Users can add new emails to their account through the email field. Hit edit on the email field and then click "Add a New Email". You will enter the new email, click add, and then receive a notification that a verification email has been sent to the new email. The new email will appear as (pending validation) until you follow the directions in the verification email.
- Security Questions: You can choose and fill out two security questions to use for password recovery.