You may notice that the course is not saving your progress or your lesson is not marking as complete even though you made it through the entire lesson.
With browsers being updated frequently, you may occasionally have problems with your browser saving data on the back end that blocks your progress from being sent back to RedVector.
You will need to Clear your Browser’s Cookies and Cache using the following steps:
- With a browser window open hit the Ctrl + Shift + Delete keys at the same time (will work on any browser – see images below)
- You will want to delete cookies, cached images/files, temporary internet files, etc…
- After selecting the items from step #2 hit the delete button
- If you are still in the course, exit and re-launch
- These steps should fix any bookmarking/formatting issues you were experiencing before
On Internet Explorer:
On Google Chrome:
If you continue to have problems with your lesson not marking complete even with these steps, please e-mail client support at email@example.com .
Note: Please include your full name, your username, and the title of the course you having trouble with. Client Support should be able to mark the lesson complete for you assuming you have made it through the entire lesson.