1. To view ALL Assignment History for a given Year: Select the year from the dropdown and click "Search".
You can narrow your search by Year and/or by Account/Facility Name or AuthCode by typing it in the "Search" text box.
2. Assignment History Listing
You will see a list of the history for Course Assignments, Package Assignments, and Competency Assessments associated with the search information you provided in step 1.
- Course Assignments are listed in white.
- Package Assignments are listed in blue.
- Competency Assessments are listed in peach.
Extend the expiration date for All Students in the assignment.
- Click on "Edit". Once the expiration date has been changed, click "Update" to save the changes.
Extending the expiration date for Individual Students.
- To view and edit individual users within the assignment click on the "Assignment Number".
- To extend the expiration date for an individual student, locate the student within the listing, then click on “Edit”. Once the expiration date has been extended, click “Update” to save changes.
- To remove an individual student from the course assignment, click “Delete”.
- The page below only displays a total of 20 students at a time. To view the remaining students, click the page number listed below the table to view the remaining pages.
- You may also export the entire list to Excel by clicking the “Export to Excel” icon.
- To return to the search results on the previous page, click the “Back” link on the top right corner of the page; circled in red below. Do not click your browser’s “Back” button.