Some state licensing boards require you remain online the entire time to earn continuing education credit. Please check your state licensing board requirements (or visit our License Requirements summary page) to determine if this requirement applies to you. If your state licensing board does not require you remain online, you may print the PDF and test, read and answer them off-line, and then return to your My Courses tab to input your test answers and score the test.
Articles in this section
- My course slide is frozen and I cannot continue
- My course has no sound
- What score must I achieve on my test to successfully pass my course and receive a certificate of completion?
- Do I have to be online the entire time to take a course or quiz?
- What is your return/refund/guarantee policy?
- Can I print my online course?
- How long will I have access to an online course?
- How do I download my course?
- How do I know that I have completed a course?
- What are the definitions of PDU, LU and CEU?