For individual course purchases and at any time within 12 months of your purchase, if you are not satisfied with an online course and choose not to complete it, RedVector.com will exchange the course for another of equal or lesser value. If within 30 days of your purchase you are not satisfied with an online course and choose not to complete the course, RedVector.com will exchange the course for another of equal or lesser value or refund the cost of the course. If you complete an online course and your state licensing board does not accept it on the basis of course quality, RedVector.com will refund the cost of the course (upon proof of state board denial).
Articles in this section
- Internal Server Error on OSHA 30 Courses
- What score must I achieve on my test to successfully pass my course and receive a certificate of completion?
- Do I have to be online the entire time to take a course or quiz?
- What is your return/refund/guarantee policy?
- Can I print my online course?
- How long will I have access to an online course?
- How do I download my course?
- How do I know that I have completed a course?
- What are the definitions of PDU, LU and CEU?