How to Assign Security Roles
Security roles can be added to any user in your account, granting them access to administrative privileges for any facility you choose. There is a total of 8 different security roles as outlined below.
From the Manager Menu:
- Click the Settings tab on the grey tool bar
- Click the Security tab
- All users with assigned security roles will be listed on the main page of the security section. You are able to filter your list by using the Security Roles and Keywords You can edit user security roles by click the “+” on the right side of the users information. From the edit screen you are able to toggle security roles on or off.
To set up a new security role, click the Assign Security Role button at the bottom of the main page
- Search for your user by using the Keyword field and click search
- Click the “+” sign to access the user’s profiles
- Click Next
- Select your security settings and click Save (note: for descriptions of the security settings, click the next to the role)
- The user will automatically be granted security roles for the facility they are assigned to. If you need to adjust this, click on the Security tab again. This will take you back to the main security page. Select your user by clicking the “+”. In the security profile, click Change Access Level.