My Account Overview
This video covers three main parts that pertain to your Account including how to update your password, verify your company and personal information and setup your reminder settings.
To access your account, click on the My Account tab in the upper right corner.
How to update your password
1. You may update your password in the upper right corner. Once you are done, click Save.
2. Make sure to select and answer 7 security questions below to ensure strength in account security. Click Save when you have completed them.
Verify your company and personal information
1. On left side, you may verify company and personal information under My Account.
2. If you find any incorrect information, make sure to correct it or let your Administrator know so they may change it. Once you are done, click Save.
Set up notifications
1. In order to setup notifications, first click on the Reminder Settings tab.
2. Choose which kind of notification you want to receive and by which method you would like to receive them.
- An option to send a verification email will initially pop up, which will contain a 4 digit code. You may enter this code into the platform later once you want to verify your email address.
Depending on whether the email is correct, follow the corresponding step:
- Click yes if email displayed is correct.
- Click no if email displayed is incorrect. You may edit the email by clicking the Edit button above 'Primary Email' section.
- Click Resend Code if you did not receive the code in your email
3. Check for an email from email@example.com.
- This will contain a 4 digit code that you can enter by clicking 'Enter verification code' located below the 'Primary email' section. Once you are done, click Submit.
4. Now check the boxes for the notifications you would like to receive, as explained below:
- Course expiration reminder: Receive a reminder whenever one of your courses is going to expire in next 2 weeks
- License expiration reminder: Receive a reminder 30 days prior to license expiration date
5. Choose how you would like to receive these emails, as outlined below:
- Check My Alerts if you want messages delivered directly into your account
- Check Primary Email if you want messages sent to your work email
- Check Alternative Email if you want messages sent to your personal email
Note: You may choose more than one way to receive a notification if you please.
When checking these boxes, changes are instantly saved. All reminder emails are sent out overnight.